Thursday 23 July 2015

FASHION: Work Event

The other day I was invited to a work event in which the dress code was formal and to wear pearls because of our team name. I was really struggling on what to wear but my outfit came together when I found the most perfect pair of pink/nude shoes in the New Look sale.
I wanted a nude shoe that would go with pretty much anything that was a closed shoe at the front. I saw these and instantly fell in love with them immediately, plus they were the last ones in store and were my size, if that's not fate I'm not sure what is. I love the colour the front is more nude faux suede but the straps and the heel are more pink. I love the straps and think they look really pretty and elegant. The heel wasn't too big and so were quite easy to walk in and they were such a bargain at £8!! How could you say no! 

I teamed them up with a pink printed shift dress from Dorothy Perkins and wore a Missguided belt so that I had a little more shape in my outfit. I also wore my black River Island blazer as it was a little chilly and my Asos fringed suede bag. I was really comfortable all evening and received lovely comments from some of the ladies I went to the meeting with. I actually enjoyed getting dressed up and fancy for an evening and if you win a bottle of wine in the process it's all good. 

What are your go to style staples for a night out? 


No comments:

Post a Comment