Monday 12 May 2014

BEAUTY: Bioderma Sensibio Light Soothing Cream

So, it's been a while since anything beauty has been written about here, and that's mostly because I haven't had a lot of time to test new products so I've been sticking to my same routine. Also, listening to music is a lot easier for me, I walk to work everyday so I have my music on all the time and when a new release is out I'm there. But today, I wanted to shine a light on the Bioderma Sensibio Light Soothing Cream that I have been absolutely loving.

You're probably no stranger to Bioderma if you're a little obsessed with beauty products as they're Micelle Solution has been all the hype and it is a great product. Having sensitive skin, I find that I can't use scented products on my face as it only irritates the skin and makes my skin red and blotchy which isn't a very good look. So I was on the hunt for a moisturiser that would help calm my skin and moisturise at the same time.

I've tried Nivea products but got bored of them and I was onto a winner with the Body Shop Aloe Vera Day Cream which I used for around a year, but after I used it up I wanted to try something new. As I love the Micelle Solution from Bioderma I decided to try out the Soothing Cream. Hearing the word 'soothing' really stood out for me as my skin had been getting slightly worse and it needed some treatment and something to calm down the redness. I ordered this little beauty with my expectations fairly low but I was completely surprised how good it actually is.

I found that my skin looked less irritated after a couple of days and it really helps the dry patches I have that scented products irritate. It is really light as the name would suggest which I like because to me there's nothing worse than a thick moisturiser before you apply your makeup. The cream almost feels silky as you apply it to your skin. Also, you don't need to use much at all. A tiny spot will do, there's been days when I've applied a little too much and felt that I looked too greasy so the product does last a long time. I use this every morning before makeup and find that makeup applies well over the top. I usually wait a couple of minutes and allow the cream to sink into my skin but on days when I'm in a rush and don't have time I find that my makeup sits on top of product really well.

The product is really affordable too, I ordered mine from Escentual and it cost me around £14. The site is also holding an offer where if you order anything from the Bioderma Sensibio range you get a free 100ml bottle of the Bioderma Micelle Solution.

Have you tried any other Bioderma products? Also, if you have an recommendations for sensitive to skin leave them below.
Follow me on Bloglovin' for more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment