Wednesday 28 May 2014

FASHION: ASOS Boyfriend Stripe T-shirt & Bad Neighbours

So, I've been wanting to do fashion posts for awhile now, not because I'm particularly adventurous with what I wear but I do like putting outfits together and reading other bloggers 'Outfits of the Day' are some of my favourite posts to read. As a disclaimer the images aren't particularly brilliant but you can get the idea, I do only use my iPhone and as of yet friends and family do not know about my blogging so this is the best I can do at the moment. I hope that pictures will become of better quality over time.
Anyway, this is what I wore last week when I went to the cinema. My ASOS Boyfriend White and Navy Stripe T-shirt (they have other colours also) had just arrived that morning, so I obviously wanted to wear it. I ordered the size 6 (normally I'm an 8) but I know that sometimes that the ASOS brand can come slightly bigger plus it was boyfriend styled. I did want the t-shirt to be slightly oversized but I didn't want it to bury me, so this fit just how I liked. The t-shirt was incredibly soft which I wasn't expecting as it was quite cheap, so I was thoroughly impressed with this buy. I paired it with a Grey Cardigan/Jacket from Primark because I always get cold in the cinema and wanted to use it like a blanket (is it just me that does this?) I also wore my Topshop Leigh Black Jeans and a pair of Black Classic Vans

For accessories I wore a Primark Necklace which I recently picked up in the sale for £3 (bargain!) Along with a River Island Cat Ears Midi Ring

I wanted to be comfy and I also wore my Topshop Khaki Parka as it kept raining and I had to walk into town to meet my friend and then up to the cinema which takes about 30 minutes. In the rain that is torture. However, wearing a statement necklace made it look like I made more of an effort. I felt comfy and relaxed which was what I was going for.

Me and my two friends went to see Bad Neighbours at our local cinema (Odeon) it was on a Tuesday and we got in as teens/students so it only cost £5.50 (not bad, eh?) The film was pretty funny. If you're a fan of Seth Rogan's or Zac Efron's I would advise watching it. It's also a good film to go and see with your girl friends just so that you're not alone in drooling over Zac and Dave Franco.

Have you seen Bad Neighbours? Did you enjoy it?
Follow me on Bloglovin' for all my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment