Monday 21 September 2015

LIFE: Returning to Blogging

It's been a little while since I've posted and the only reason I can give you for that is that life simply got ahead of me and I hadn't had a spare minute to myself where I could sit down with my laptop and type. Not only that but I've been struggling for inspiration for a little while and I think I needed a little break just to get my head straightened out and find a little inspiration. It's funny that even though this blog is basically me rambling my thoughts on products be that music or beauty or what that you struggle for inspiration.

Anyway, I'm back. I'm happier than I've been for a while and with a week off from work I'm hopefully going to get a little bit of writing done for my blog to get me ahead of the game for a little so that if I do fall behind a little I can simple use one of those posts to keep us all entertained in the meantime. I'm not making any promises about schedules or that I'll keep my blog updated constantly, I mean Christmas is coming up and working in retail that's when things get crazy and you can be working pretty much everyday and your days off consist simply of you staying in bed all day and forgetting the world. But I'm going to try and that's the best that I can offer you at the moment. I promise however to have a new post up this week that's a little more fun than this one. Just to brighten this post up a little here is a picture of me and my cat pretty much everyday for the past two weeks when I've gotten in from work, that Scott kindly posted on Snapchat.




No comments:

Post a Comment