Tuesday 1 September 2015

BEAUTY: Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

Blusher was never my strong point. I was always incredibly scared that I was going to be one of these people who would always apply way too much and look like a clown - sometimes I'm just a little too heavy handed and instead of being gentle when it comes to makeup. However, I've been obsessed with using the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 'Lovely Pink' recently.


I picked it up ages ago from Boots when they were first released as I thought it looked so pretty. It looks a little like marble and that's what drew me in. 'Lovely Pink' is a natural pink shade with a hint of peach/gold shimmer running through it. I think this is so pretty on the skin. It's quite subtle which I like but you can also build it up a little. It looks incredibly natural and I find that the blusher really helps to brighten up my face too due to the shimmer in it. It lasts all day too, I don't find that it wears off easily or slips around my face like cream blushers sometimes can.

I've been using this all the time recently and if it's not been this I've been using my Benefit blush. 'Lovely Pink' I feel will look great on any skin tone, It's a blush that I think is essential in any girls makeup bag. Whether you want to go for a heavy makeup look or just a subtle 'no makeup, makeup' look I think this blush is perfect for all occasions. I'm intrigued in the rest of the collection too.

Have you tried any of the blushers from the new Max Factor range? What were your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment