Monday 21 March 2016

FASHION: Cosy and Comfy

Most days when I'm not at work I'm sat at home in my pjs and dressing gown watching hours of TV. However, sometimes I do manage to venture outside and lately I've been wanting to stay very comfy. Anything that's easy enough to throw on that keeps me warm is my go to style. Especially lately I've been trying to shop a little less and get staples in my wardrobe that I know will last and I know I'm really comfortable in. For me, if I'm comfy I feel a lot more confident in myself. The  other day myself and Scott took a drive to Rufford Abbey, once again.

Rufford Abbey has fastly became one of my favourite places to visit. Like I've said before I feel very relaxed in the country side and surrounded by wildlife, trees and lakes. You can also wander around the abbey itself and the park is completely child and push chair friendly. With clear pathways, though if  you stray off them you can get lost and go on a little adventure. There's also a cafe and playground for you to make a day of it.




Jacket - Topshop / Jumper - ASOS / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Converse / Hat - Animal / Scarf - Primark / Bag - Topshop 





No comments:

Post a Comment