Monday 7 March 2016

FASHION: Winter Walks

Like I said in my previous post, I've been really into going on walks lately. Myself and Scott had a day off together and so we decided to take a wander around Vicar Water which isn't far from where we live. We've gone for a few walks lately and I just love them. I really relax and though we don't always talk loads when we go on them, I love watching Scott taking pictures of the ducks and trying to capture the perfect shot. Plus going off the 'tracks' and discovering other places and capturing cool pictures even though I feel incredibly scared at the time.







Forever taking pictures of Scott when he's not looking 


Hat - Vans / Coat - Primark / Jumper - New Look / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - Primark / Bag - Asos



I would definitely recommend having a wander around Vicar Waters if you're in the area, though it was a dry day when we went it was incredibly muddy so I wouldn't recommend heeled boots like I wore. We even saw a rabbit which I got a little too excited about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment