Thursday 14 May 2015

BEAUTY: Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer

A couple of weeks ago Clinique released they're new collection of Pop Lip Colour & Primer and after browsing the shades last pay day I picked up Melon Pop which is a pale peach colour, it's quite a nude lipstick but a shade that I like to wear an awful lot. The lipsticks are supposed to have a primer within them, which I take for that they're supposed to be long lasting.





(Melon Pop)
(Berry Pop)

I was quite impressed with Melon Pop it was a shade I liked and it did last a long time however it did begin to peel a little after some time. I wasn't too bothered about this anyway, because I do normally reapply lipstick throughout the day. I decided to take the plunge about two weeks ago and pick up another shade of Plum Pop. I saw it the day of their release and I really liked it, but I didn't know how wearable it would be with it being a plum tone, I tend to only wear these sort of shades in autumn/winter. I kept seeing Lily Pebbles talking about it on her channel and wearing it and fell in love with the shade so I took the plunge.

I was a lot more impressed with Plum Pop. The shade is the perfect your lips but better, for me. It's got those more purple/red/pink tone which tends to suit my skin tone a lot better and it's really flattering. It's a nice 'pop' of a colour but still very wearable. Since buying it, it's been the only lipstick that I've been wearing. I am tempted to go back and look through the collection again and possibly pick up another colour. It lasts a long time on the lips and Id didn't feel that this one peeled. It also lasted well through eating and drinking too, which really impressed.

Are you a fan of Clinique'sPop Lip Colour & Primer collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment