Monday 25 January 2016

FASHION: The Ballet Pumps

Like I've said before, I am totally  obsessed and I stumbled across these shoes on Missguided and couldn't resist them. I recently bought a pair of trousers and needed a pair of nude shoes to go with them, however, I don't own any nude shoes that are flat so I was on the hunt for some.
These from Missguided remind me of ballet shoes, with the laces around the foot and ankle and the colouring they just remind me of going to the ballet when I was little, something I really miss doing actually, The shoes have a little zip on the back of the shoe making them easy to get on and off and come to your ankle which is a little different for your normal pumps. I like the lace up on the front and I always tie them around the back of my ankle so that it doesn't look too much against the front of your outfit, plus it keeps the bow out of the way a little. I was surprised at how comfy they actually are. I thought with them zipping at the back they would be uncomfortable and stiff, however, they are really soft. I also love the colour of them, they're more on the pink side of nude opposed to the beige which I prefer. They are also a faux leather material instead of suede which I wanted in case if they got rained on, you know what British weather is like, particularly at this time of year.

The shoes surprisingly goes with a lot more than I thought they would. They work perfectly with the pair of navy trousers I bought but also look really nice with black skinny jeans. The ballet pumps would also look really nice in spring and summer with bare legs and a dress or shorts too.



No comments:

Post a Comment