Monday 1 February 2016

FASHION: The Perfect Heeled Sandal

I've been hunting for the perfect pair of black heeled sandals for months and months now, and I think I've finally found them. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a shoe girl. Some people like designer bags or expensive skincare/make up. My love in life is shoes. I simply cannot get enough of them. I have way too many pairs but it's what makes me happy. If I'm ever having a bad day I always look to buy a new pair of shoes (or pyjamas, my second love in life).

I've wanted a pair of black heeled sandals now ever since I bought some pink block heeled sandals from Dorothy Perkins for a friends leaving meal. They were so comfy, I wore them all night and we even went to a couple of clubs/bars and danced a while, they didn't hurt at all and the block heel made them easy to walk in. I decided I was going to buy them in black as soon as I got in, only to my horror they were sold out in my store and online. I tried everywhere for them and couldn't find any at all. I looked for different styles but every time I found some similar they never had my size, I was even looking at designer brands that were way out of my budget in the hope that I would find some similar.


Luckily, I was having one of my moments when I fancied buying something and I saw some black sandals in Miss Selfridge and immediately fell in love with them. They have a strap over the toes, one over the foot and then one around the ankle, keeping your foot very secure in the shoe. The shoes also has a really chunky heel with gold metal on the inside of the heel which adds a nice detail. They were so comfy when I tried them on and my friend in store told me I couldn't leave without them. They were £39 which was a little more than my pink ones but I got my staff discount as well and there was no way I was leaving without them. They are simply perfect.

They're really comfy to walk in because of the chunky heel and look more expensive on, in my opinion, they're also quite a classic look so I don't think they'll go out of fashion any time soon. They look great paired with some skinny jeans as well as with dresses. I just love them. I've had shoes from Miss Selfridge before and they wore really well too. Check out your local store because I can't seem to find them online anymore, there are a lot of similar ones on their website though.




No comments:

Post a Comment