Friday 10 January 2014

My Heart Skips A Beat

Hi guys,

Music has been something that I've been interested in for a long time and I try to get to as many gigs and concerts as possible. There's honestly nothing better than seeing a good band live. To get started I thought I'd share a few videos of my top 3 favourite songs.

3. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks 


There's something about this song that makes me want to dance, despite the lyrics. This song was absolutely everywhere in 2011, and I actually couldn't tolerate it when I heard it. 

2. The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine 


Honestly, this is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard in a long time, and they deserved all the success that they received in my eyes. Their songs are completely haunting which means I never get tired of listening to this duo. 

3. Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be 


As a One Tree Hill fan its no wonder that this song is one of my favourites. This song reminds me of growing up, is something that I listen to every week and relate to the lyrics an awful lot. If ever I'm  having a bad day I know I can listen to Gavin DeGraw and immediately feel better. 

So there you have it, my top 3 favourite songs, admittedly these are always changing, but currently these are on repeat. What are your favourite songs? 
Follow me on Bloglovin' (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment