Sunday 20 April 2014

MUSIC: This Week's Playlist

So for the last two weeks I've been incredibly busy, but I wanted to post something. I'm going to keep it quite simple but a little different today. This is a bunch of songs that I've been listening to non-stop for the last week or so.

Christina Perri - Human
This song is my absolute favourite song at the moment, it's completely beautiful and self empowering in my opinion. Plus Christina has such a phenomenal voice that doesn't get raved about enough.

This their latest song which was released this week and I'm completely obsessed with it already. It's really cool and fun song, which I personally love. 

Megan is a singer on YouTuber and other than Boyce Avenue she's probably my favourite singer on there. This is an original song of hers, it's quite optimistic, in my view. It's a real pop song and girly which every now and again I love listening to this sort of thing. 

I absolutely love this song, I say it's my 'jam' at the moment. There's something about it that just makes me really happy and who doesn't love a song that makes you happy, hey? Is it just me who thinks that Aloe Blacc is really cool? 


I don't normally listen to Kaiser Chiefs, I mean I know songs like 'I Predict a Riot' but this one has really stuck out to me recently. It was on at work the other day and I don't know what it is about this song, but I just really love it. 

What songs have you been listening to recently? Leave a comment below. 
Follow me on Bloglovin' for more music reviews and favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment