Friday 10 April 2015

FASHION: High Street Edit - Dorothy Perkins

As I work in a Dorothy Perkins store I am obviously surrounded by Dorothy Perkins clothes all the time and I also have to wear the brands clothes whilst at work. However, I have found that I have been really loving a lot of items that they have in store recently. My favourite item of clothing being these patterned trousers. I've said that trousers really do not suit me, but I saw these in store and fell in love with them immediately. They're a skinny trouser and you can dress them up to look smart or keep them really casual. I found that they are skin tight on me which is quite unusual for me to get trousers that fit so tightly to my legs. This is how I've been styling them recently though.


I love high neck/roll neck jumpers at the moment and thought this sleeveless version would be perfect for spring as it still keeps you quite warm. The top is quite ribbed which I find is really flattering on a lot of figures as it sucks you in and emphasises your curves. Plus it looks very Topshop-esque. 
I've also been wearing them with this little short sleeved thin knit jumper which I love. I'm obsessed with the crochet collar (pictured below) and think it's incredibly pretty. 

And here's what I've been wearing and loving at the moment. What high street store are you loving at the moment? 



No comments:

Post a Comment