Friday 17 April 2015

BEAUTY: The Body Shop Honey Bronze

I'm not usually one for bronzer, I have quite pale skin so sometimes I find that bronzers can look quite 'muddy'. However, after hearing EssieButton mentioning The Body Shop's 'Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder' I decided to pick it up a while back but only really just started using it a lot.
I wasn't really expecting to like the bronzer as I never enjoyed using them before but I picked it up in the lightest shade and find it suits my skin tone really well. It just adds that little bit of warmth to my face that I've really needed at the moment. The winter has made me look incredibly pale so using The Body Shop's 'Honey Bronze' has really made an impact.

(wearing the bronzer above)
I find it's quite light but can be built up to a more darker tone, but it doesn't give that muddy look. As it's a matte bronzer you can use it more as a contour in the hollows of your cheeks to give your face more shape too. I've been applying it using the Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush to ensure that I haven't applied too much. If you're looking for a new light bronzer, I would definitely recommend The Body Shop's 'Honey Bronze'.


No comments:

Post a Comment