Monday 23 November 2015

BEAUTY: La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light BB Cream

I usually stick to my normal foundation using Rimmel's Match Perfection - True Ivory everyday but I recently received the La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light BB Cream in a My Little Box and I fell in love with it. Once again, La Roche-Posay is a brand of been wanting to try for a little while now so I was more than happy to give this a try.
The colour match is perfect for my skin colouring, I am quite pale and so I have to be careful when foundations only come in light, medium and dark etc. However, this was lovely and blended really well. I applied this just using my fingers and found that it blended into my skin a lot better this way opposed to using a brush and blending it in. The BB cream felt really light on the skin and makes it look like you're not wearing makeup but also has a good coverage too. It also leaves your skin looking quite dewy and healthy. I would definitely recommend using a little bit of powder too.

If you're on the lookout for a new foundation and looking for something a little dewier and light, this is definitely one to test out. It's good coverage and looks really nice on the skin. It also has the benefits of a BB cream and I found that the cream is really moisturising on the skin, it doesn't cling to any dry patches, emphasising them in anyway. Furthermore, it has a SPF 15 too when many foundations do not include this.

What have you been loving foundation wise at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment