Thursday 7 July 2016

BEAUTY: Too Faced Melted Lipstick

I was rummaging around my makeup collection the other day when I stumbled across a lip product I had never tried before. I think it must've been a free sample in a beauty box or something and the colour terrified me a little which is probably why I never even tested it but, when I found it the other day it got me a little curious to try it. The lip product in question is from Too Faced a brand I've heard so much about but only ever tried one eyeshadow palette from before and it was there Melted Fuchsia Lipstick that caught my attention.

I've been wanting a new lipstick for a while something light and creamy on the lips, I'm not a big fan of lipglosses as I find them too sticky unless they are the liquid lipsticks, but lately I've wanted a bit more of a sheen to my lips so I thought I'd give this a go. It's a sponge applicator and as you squeeze the tube the product sinks through. I'm not going to lie I thought this would be a nightmare to apply especially because the colour seems so bright but it actually applied really easily. The sponge sticks to your lips a little making it easier to apply instead of just slipping all over the place. Although the product is really well pigmented it's not quite as vibrant as I was expecting but I quite like this as I'm not really into bright and bold lips at the moment. It's much more muted down.

The Melted Lipstick feels really nice on the lips. It does feel quite moisturising especially compared to liquid lipsticks at the moment and considering it's colour pay off. It doesn't feel tacky on your lips at all, in fact it feels like you're wearing nothing more than lip balm. I feel like you'd get better results if you did line your lips first however. I will definitely be trying out different shades as I'm surprised by how much I like the product and the colour of it too. I might have to have a cheeky Too Faced splurge soon, I saw their chocolate palette in person for the first time the other day and it looked amazing. Also everyone always raves about the brand so I might need to invest in a few pieces.

Have you tried the Melted Lipsticks from Too Faced, or any other product? Let me know your favourite below.

No comments:

Post a Comment