Wednesday 6 July 2016

GYM: HydrateM8

Whilst I was recently watching YouTube I noticed that a lot of people were using a water bottle with a gauge on the side that informed them how much water they needed to drink at certain times of the day. I'm one of those people who does actually like drinking water but I could never keep track on how much I was actually drinking so I wanted one of these bottles so I could be sure I was drinking enough water in the day and doing it properly. The brand is called HydrateM8 and I love my bottle.


HydrateM8's are a clear bottle with different coloured lids and straws, I picked myself up the orange bottle and I got Scott the blue bottle. Each of the bottles have a slogan printed on them too with a little bit of motivation, such as 'carpe diem' or 'summer mode' which I thought was a nice touch. Down the back of the bottle is where the gauge is printed on informing you how much water you should've drunk by a certain time. There is also some motivation down the side too such as 'keep drinking' 'nearly there' and 'good job' so if you don't really like drinking water I feel like this helps to encourage you. 

They're brilliant for taking around with you too. The lid is very sturdy and the straws folds away so you don't have to worry about it leaking all in your bag or anything. They're brilliant for if you have to do a lot of driving. Whether that's your job entails you to drive a lot of if you're just going out for the day and it's a long drive as you don't have to worry about unscrewing any lids you just pull the straw up. I've had mine for a week now and have used it every single day. Both myself and Scott are a little obsessed with using them at the moment. I also prefer using the bottle than having to go out and keep buying bottles of water each day. This way I can keep a jug of water in the fridge and fill my own HydrateM8 up and I'm good to go. 

I would highly recommend. Especially if you're someone who does need to drink more water. They're not too cheap at £13.99 but they're definitely worth it and the quality of the bottle seems amazing. HydrateM8 also Children's bottles. Obviously these are a little smaller but they're perfect for your child to take to school with them. Finally the brand also does Fruit Infusers, so if you like your water to have a little more flavour to it, you can use these to help them taste a little sweeter. 

Have you tried HydrateM8 yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment