Wednesday 2 July 2014

MUSIC: Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care

I have a lot of time and respect for Demi Lovato, she has turned her life around so much in the last few years and by talking about her own issues as helped an awful lot of people accept who they are and even help them with their own issues. On Thursday she released the music video for her latest sing 'Really Don't Care' which features Cher Lloyd.
When she released her album DEMI which the single is taken from this song was one of my favourites, so I was happy that it has been released as a single. It's sassy and fun and is a song for the haters and the people who try to drag you down. There comes a time in your life when you've been put down so many times or people keep talking about you or whatever it is where you just have to tell yourself that you don't care. When you do that, you're a hundred times happier and this song will help you get there. I also love the song because it's perfect to listen to if you're going through a break up (just saying ;) )

I like how in the music video Demi Lovato focuses on acceptance of gay rights. I still don't think that a lot of people are brave enough to put minorities such as gay people into their work for fear about how they will react. But this music video is absolutely brilliant for this, and trying to get people's sexuality. It's fun and a little quirky but I wouldn't want the music video to be any different. It's fitting for the song about not caring what people think about you and just having the confidence to be yourself. It's perfect in my eyes.

Check out Demi Lovato featuring Cher Lloyd - 'Really Don't Care' music video below:
What did you think? Do you like the music video?
Follow me on Bloglovin' to receive all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment