Thursday 24 July 2014

MUSIC: Tim Schou - Supernova Music Video

How many posts can I write about Tim Schou or you see him featured/mentioned in a post? Probably a lot more but I feel like if something is really good you should keep repeating yourself to get your message across. This week Tim Schou released his music video for Supernova in celebration of his birthday. (If you watched his Birthday Stage It show, hi guys.) You all know how much I love the song (if  you haven't seen my blog post here then where have you been...I kid). But today I wanted to share the actual music video.
First off, it's absolutely stunning, it's shot really well and captures some beautiful moments. Surprisingly, I like the use of black and white footage, I like how it separates the dramatised sections of the music video to the performance parts. I also love how the music video relates to the song, there's nothing worse when the two don't fit together, in my opinion. It's cute and makes me fall in love with the song all over again.

Check out Tim Schou's Official Music Video for Supernova below:
What's your favourite part of the music video?
Follow me on Bloglovin' for all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment