Friday 11 July 2014

FASHION: OOTD River Island Smock Dress

I recently purchased this gorgeous smock dress from River Island (I think it's now on sale guys, so check it out). It's one of the comfiest dresses I've ever worn and looks absolutely stunning on, I saw a lady wearing this dress the other day and she looked stunning in it. It's just a really pretty summer dress.
It's a gorgeous pattern,and described as an Abstract Floral Print with pinks, mints and purples within it. I've honestly never bought such a pretty dress before for myself. In the picture above I just wore it with some leggings which if I was to wear this to work I would probably wear leggings or tights (I've had far too many wardrobe malfunctions including flashing the store manager oops to not wear leggings or tights). I just thought that this would be perfect for the summer and so I ordered my normal size from the River Island site. There wasn't much difference in the sizes to be honest. 

I cannot wait for some warmer weather so I can take this dress out for a spin without the leggings. I'll either wear a cardigan or a my mint or pale pink blazer with it if it's a little cooler. 


(casually using my brothers bedroom because the lighting is better than my own room what is that piece of hair doing?)

I've been loving River Island at the moment, what shops are you liking? 
Follow me on Bloglovin' for all my updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment