Monday 13 October 2014

BEAUTY: FOTD Trick or Treat

As they are one of my favourite posts to read, I thought I'd share what makeup I wore the other day. I wanted to do a smokey eye and make that the focus, therefore I kept  my base natural along with my lips. I also wanted to use my Naked 3 Palette which doesn't get as much love as I wish I did, so having an extra ten minutes decided to have a little play with it. 
I'm loving the copper and amber toned eyeshadow at the moment and so used 'Trick' all over my eyelids. For a little definition, I added 'Darkside' into the outer corners and took it into the crease very lightly and then lined my lower lashes with 'Blackheart'. After touching up my efforts (I'm not the neatest person when applying eyeshadow) with a little concealer, I really liked the overall look. I would definitely wear something like this on a night out. 'Trick' is becoming one of my favourite shadows from the Naked 3 Palette.

What are your favourite autumn eyeshadow shades?





No comments:

Post a Comment