Tuesday 28 October 2014

FASHION: Christmas Party Dilemma

So I have my Christmas work party in two weeks time, a little early we do realise that but it was the only date we could get. Plus, me and some of my work friends go out closer to Christmas just to go bowling - because who doesn't love bowling? I've been browsing the internet for an entire week in the hope of finding the perfect outfit for the party and I've been really struggling. The problem is, we're going to a new pub/cocktail bar that's opening and none of us know exactly how fancy it is inside as it used  to be your standard pub. The other problem is that it's not quite Christmas yet so are all the glittery outfits too much? Anyhow, this is a selection of my favourite party outfits going from casual to all out there. Hopefully this will give you some inspiration whilst helping me find the perfect outfit for my night out.


Dresses 



Playsuits 

  

Tops 



What are you planning on wearing to your Christmas parties? Help me out please! 





No comments:

Post a Comment