Thursday 26 February 2015

BEAUTY: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream

I've been trying to get into the swing of having a proper skincare routine recently and I noticed that a staple that was missing from my routine was an eye cream. I'd always gone for eye creams that tried to tackle dark circles and was never really impressed with them so I would just forget to use them. So, I was on the look out for an eye cream when I spotted Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream.
I wasn't really expecting much out of the eye cream as I had never been impressed with them before, however, I think I had been expecting miracles with the other eye creams that I had tried. However, as this was just focusing on moisturising the area I've found that it really has helped. For a start under my eyes it isn't as dry as it had previously been and doesn't feel as tight. Plus my concealer looks better now and less cakey.

The packaging is really good too as there is only a small nib where the product is released which means only a small amount of product is given out meaning that you don't use too much or waste any. It's quite creamy and soft and applies really easily, sinking into the skin quickly. If you're after an eye cream that simply gets the job done, then I would definitely recommend this product. It's simple and keeps your under eyes moisturised and feeling soft.

What is your favourite eye cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment