Saturday 21 February 2015

BEAUTY: Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

As mentioned in my Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm post, I've recently been switching up my skincare routine. I felt like winter has really been taking it's toll on my skin this year, it simply looked dull and dry and I've been having an awful lot of breakouts. I'd heard some good reviews on the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask so when I was in Boots a couple of weeks I decided to pick it up.
The mask warms up ever so slightly when you apply it to your skin which really helps draw out any impurities. It feels really love when it's on your skin, I hate it when masks make your face really tight, whereas this, I didn't notice had this effect on my skin. It feels quite light on your skin as well but you can feel it really getting to work.

After removing the mask with a damp cloth, I noticed that my skin felt softer and looked a little brighter. I've been using this mask twice a week for about three weeks now and my skin has cleared up an awful lot. I still get the odd spot which is irritating but I am prone to break outs. However, it was how dull my skin was looking that had been getting me down. It now looks a lot brighter and fresher.

I've really been loving using this product. I've not tried any of the Sanctuary products before and I'm thoroughly impressed with how well the mask has worked. Next time I'm in Boots I'll be sure to check out some of their other products. It's not the cheapest mask available in boots at £10.50 but I definitely think it's worth it, plus they always have some promotion on instore. You can also pick up sachets of the mask if you want to try out the product beforehand without splurging on the full bottle.

What are you favourite mask to use for a pamper session?


No comments:

Post a Comment