Friday 20 March 2015

FASHION: Casual Fridays

I met a friend for dinner the other day and we did a spot of shopping and so I kept my outfit quite simple. For me, there's nothing worse than wearing something that's really difficult to get off when you're trying clothes on. So here's what I opted for.

And some very awkward posing on my part. I went for my Topshop Jamie Jeans with the rips in. I wear these as much as I can when I'm off because it's the only time I get to. Followed up with my ASOS Boyfriend Stripe Tee which is the comfiest thing I own. My River Island Black Blazer I basically live in at the moment, it just smartens up any outfit but as it's slightly oversized still looks casual. I wore an old H&M Scarf that I still love and my Converse. I also took my Urban Outfitters Burgundy Bag

I always like to look incredibly casual when I'm shopping just so that I'm comfy throughout the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment