Friday 13 March 2015

FASHION: Thursday Night Outings

I'm the kind of person who usually sticks to plain clothing and monochrome, but over the last few months I've been trying to get more colour and prints into my wardrobe. I was in Topshop awhile back now and came across the most gorgeous dress ever and for some reason (*cough* the price *cough*) I got put off buying the dress, after all I didn't have a reason to wear it either. However, when a couple of my work friends turned 18 and we decided to go out as a group to celebrate I took the opportunity to buy the dress.
Awkwardly, me and one of the other girls wore the same dress but we both styled it different and as we are both completely different body shapes it looked different and equally as nice on both of us. It's one of those dresses that really stands out from the crowd and makes a statement, in my opinion, without being bright. I also like the cut outs on the side - which I tried to photograph but I couldn't well - it just adds a bit of detail.
I teamed the dress up with a black biker jacket because it was freezing and some block heeled boots. I also wore a small, long strap bag that I picked up from River Island. They're also selling shorts and a blouse in the same print, I've got my eye on the shorts too. I think the print is very different and unique which is why it keeps drawing me in. And here's what I wore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment