Tuesday 31 March 2015

BEAUTY: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique is a brand that I've grown up knowing, my mum's used their products, my grandma has used them, in fact pretty much every woman I talk to use  and love Clinique products. My skin is quite sensitive and I struggle to use fragrance skin products on my skin in particular moisturisers as they just irritate my skin. I gave their Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief a try, I was expecting it to be too greasy for my skin. However it has become my all time favourite moisturiser. 
It's quite thin and light which I personally love as it doesn't feel like it's clogging up my skin. It also sinks into your skin very quickly and it doesn't feel sticky in anyway. I've found that it's really helped the dry patches that I kept getting on my face, in particular around my nose and my skin looks brighter and clearer. I can't say that it's this alone that's helped my skin in such a dramatic way as I have switched up most of my skin care in the last six months, but I definitely think that this is one of the main reasons as to why my skin looks healthier. I use it both morning and evening at the moment and  I've been getting quite a few comments on how much softer my skin looks too since using this product. 

I've really been loving using this classic product. Before I had only used cheaper brands and Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is pricier than most you'll find in boots but I definitely think it's worth the extra money. The product feels more luxurious than what I was using before and most of the cheaper brands I find the formula to be quite thick and heavy which I don't really get on with. Whereas this feels incredibly light. I found it worked really well throughout winter also when my skin did become a lot drier and chapped from the cold weather. Clinique's skincare products are also fragrance free which means that they are suitable for people with sensitive skin. My pot is nearly out which is what encouraged me to write this post as I know that as soon as payday comes I'll be going to my nearest Clinique counter and picking up a new one so that I don't have to stop using it.

What's your favourite moisturiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment