Monday 5 October 2015

BEAUTY: My Little Box

It was in July when I first saw a promoted link on my facebook timeline for a brand called My Little Box. I've always been curious about these subscription services where you receive samples of beauty products for a small charge. There was some offer on where if you used a promotional code at the time you got your first box without the delivery charge, so I decided to give it ago and see what happened.
My Little Box, is a subscription service where a box of goodies gets delivered to your house each month whilst ever you are subscribed. You can cancel your subscription at anytime, which is something that I liked. When I've looked into them before I found that you had to be subscribed for at least six months and if you're not loving what's in each package I thought it was a waste of money. I obviously looked into what brands the company worked with and there were many brands that I wanted to try out such as Korres, La Roche Posay, Benefit, By Terry, Laura Mercier and lots of other brands too. So I took the plunge and at the moment I've received three boxes and haven't been disappointed with any of them.

Each box is gorgeous, they're decorated with drawings that relate to that months box and I love to see each box, and I've been keeping them because I think they're so cute. Each box is filled with 3 beauty products including one from their own line My Little Beauty, you also get two fashion/lifestyle pieces as well as their magazine and illustrated pieces by Kanako. I love the fact that each month takes on a different theme and from testing some of the products I've then gone on to repurchase them afterwards. It's £14.95 a month if you live in the UK and so far I've been loving them. Each month I find myself excited for the next box. I would definitely recommend trying this brand out as you can subscribe for a couple of months to see if you like it or not.

I can't wait for my October box and my September one has only just arrived, it's definitely safe to say I'm hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment