Friday 9 October 2015

BOOKS: Giovanna Fletcher - Dream a Little Dream

If you read my blog regularly then you will know that I am a huge Giovanna Fletcher fan especially when it comes to her novels. I read 'Dream a Little Dream' a little while ago now but recently re-read it. That's how much I liked this novel.
The novel follows the life of Sarah who works as a PA and spends an awkward amount of time with her ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend as their friends are mutual. When Sarah starts dreaming about an old acquaintance she never expects him to turn up in her real life. 

Once again, Giovanna Fletcher manages to create characters that you would love to spend time with and you wish were real. In a lot of ways the group of friends remind me a lot of my own friends which I think is what made me love the book so much. There's a lot of a laughs and giggles in this novel, but if you're anything like me the book will have you balling too. It's a wonderful novel to read if you're looking for something a little light with great characters and beautiful story telling. 

Next week Giovanna is also releasing her new e-book 'Dream a Little Christmas Dream' and I cannot wait to read a little more about the characters, you can pre-order it now. 

What have you been reading lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment