Thursday 22 October 2015

BEAUTY: Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk

I've been wanting to try some Korres products for a while now. I've heard a lot of beauty bloggers raving about the brand and so always wondered about it myself. In a recent My Little Box, I received a travel size sample of Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk and I have to say that I love it and have since repurchased it in the full size (200ml) bottle.
I suffer a lot with sore and dry skin on my legs. I find that a lot of body moisturisers especially when they are fragrance only irritate the skin. However when I tried Korres Body Milk I found that it really helped soothe the skin especially after shaving my legs, they weren't quite so red as they usually are. After a couple of days use I really noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. They looked smooth and soft and I wasn't in pain like I sometimes found I was before. It's also a really lovely product to use after you've just been in the bath, I find that it feels a little cooling on the skin too. 

I find that the body milk is a lot more moisturising than a normal lotion but sinks in quicker than I find body butters do. It feels really light on the skin too. I'd really recommend trying out the body milks by Korres, in particular the Bergamot Pear fragrance, I find its quite lightly scented and it hasn't irritated my skin so far, especially if you do suffer with irritated skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment