Thursday 1 October 2015

BEAUTY: Fleur De Force Make Up Range

I am a huge fan of Fleur De  Force she was one of the first beauty guru's that I started following when I got into watching YouTube about four years ago and was always one of my favourites. When I watched her video announcing that she was releasing her own make up range, exclusively with feelunique.com, I was so excited and saved a little bit of money in order to make a couple of cheeky purchases.

I ordered a lipgloss and a eyeshadow quad so that I could give both products a test and see what they were like. First off I picked up Fleur de Force's lipgloss in 'Starry Starry Night' this was the product that I wanted the most. I love a good berry lip in autumn and winter and this doesn't disappoint. It's a very bold lip in a pink berry colour which is one of my favourite shades of lip colours to wear. The application is really good, there is a lot of pigmentation within the product and it's similar to the Bourjois Velvet Matte Lipstick with the idea of the product. It's almost a liquid lipstick. I love the fact that the lipgloss doesn't feel tacky or sticky in anyway and are actually quite moisturising on the lips. I was quite surprised by this little product, I'm not usually a huge lipgloss person but this has started to convert me. Plus the vanilla scent is absolutely gorgeous too.

I also purchased an eyeshadow quad in 'Lunar Rose'. Since the package arrived with my little treats in I haven't stopped using this small palette. I've got a lot of nude coloured palettes so wanted to try something different and this is a perfect addition to my collection. I've been loving using the top two colours. The pink shade as an all over the lid shade and the sparkly, purple/brown shade in the crease of the eye for an everyday look. Again the quality is superb especially considering the price of these products. I've been wearing them all day and they haven't budged and that's without a primer. Its definitely become my go to palette at the moment.

As well, as purchasing the lipgloss and quad, I also received the Fleur de Force compact mirror which is adorable. I love the watercolour background. I'm lusting after the makeup bag now and more of the lipgloss. It's definitely worth looking into the range and trying a few bits out, there's definitely a little something for everyone in the range. Well done Fleur and I can't wait to see more in the collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment