Thursday 15 October 2015

BEAUTY: Tanya Burr - Duvet Day

I love a good beauty blogger release every now and again, and today comes one of my favourite products at the moment in the form of Tanya Burr's nail polish in the shade 'Duvet Day'.
I bought this from feelunique.com and so I didn't know for sure what the colour would look in person but I absolutely love it. It's pale grey but  can look a little blue in some lights which I really love. It kind of reminds me of the Nails Inc The New White Collection in that it is more white based with a hint of colour thrown in. It's a very muted and clean shade on the nails and will definitely go with anything that you're wearing. I also think that Duvet Day is a very classy and chic colour for your nails too. 
The formula of these nail polishes are beautiful too. It's quite thick which allows the colour to stand out and two coats and you're good to go. I would definitely recommend these nail polishes and considering picking up a few more shades. The packaging is super cute too, with a gold lid that comes off to reveal the turn applicator. 

Have you tried any Tanya Burr Cosmetics yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment