Tuesday 18 March 2014

MUSIC: Thomas Rhett - It Goes Like This

It's not everyday that I find a new song in which I absolutely love from the first time I hear it and have to immediately download the song on iTunes, and not stop listening to it for the rest of the day. In fact the last time that happened it was about two years ago when I heard Keith Urban's - Long Hot Summer. But that happened today with another uh-mazing country song.

It may have been released June 2013, but in the UK we are very short of country music and so it takes people like me a lot longer to click on to country songs. But after hearing Thomas Rhett's - It Goes Like This it just made me so happy and emotional all at once that I couldn't help telling my best friend about it and sing it for the rest of the evening. I even made my family listen to it multiple times. So this post is basically to share my new found love of Thomas Rhett's - It Goes Like This. I can't wait to listen to the entire album tomorrow because if it's anything like this single I know I will absolutely love it.

Country music holds a very special place in my heart, even though I am from the UK and we hear very little of it. Check out the music video below.


What's your favourite country songs at the moment? Let me know in the comments below.
They're will be two album reviews coming up this week too, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled.
Follow me on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment