Thursday 25 September 2014

BEAUTY: Barry M Autumn Hi Shine Gelly Collection

I am a nail polish junkie! I can't resist buying new nail polishes and though I may not be the best at applying it or doing nail art, I simply love having bold coloured nails. Like a lot of beauty bloggers, Barry M' s Hi Shine Gelly nail polishes are some of my favourite. The other week when I was having a cheeky browse, I noticed that they had their new collection for Autumn in.
L-R 'Paprika' and 'Mustard'
I picked up the colours 'Mustard' and 'Paprika'. They were two of  the most unusual out of the collection and definitely two colours missing from my collection. 'Mustard' is one of my favourite colours for Autumn/Winter and I've been looking for a nice jumper or cardigan in this colour for a while now. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find one so picked up this nail polish to fill the void (if you know anywhere selling mustard knitwear, please let me know!) I've had yellow nail polishes in the past and haven't really liked them, thinking they made my nails look really nasty or barely showing up. But this is quite unique. I find 'Mustard' is quite subtle compared to some of my nail polishes which are more in your face but it's different and I don't think its something you see on everyone. I really enjoyed wearing this nail polish. As all the Hi Shine Gelly nail polishes, the polish lasted a long time before chipping and was very glossy looking. 
Barry M Hi Shine Gelly (Mustard)
'Paprika' is more of an orangey/brown. Again, a colour I haven't really owned before. It reminds me of Autumn leaves, I prefer this for my toes rather than my finger nails but find it really flattering. I will definitely be picking up more of the colours from this range. 

Have you tested any of the new Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Autumn collection yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment