Monday 29 September 2014

FASHION: Missguided Little Burgundy Dress

Missguided is one of my favourite sites at the moment. I find myself too often looking at the new in section and whilst I love the pieces, my bank account really hates it. Anyway, I was snooping on the site the other week and came across the perfect little burgundy dress (did you see what I did there?) Plus it was only £14.99!

God, I look so moody in the first picture. (Dress - Missguided / Necklace - Topshop
Burgundy is one of my favourite colours for autumn/winter, and I thought this bodycon dress would be a great basic to have, it's a nice transitional piece too. I think this would be nice on a night out, with some heels, but I actually bought this to wear for work and just out and about. I would pair it with some black tights and some little boots. If I was brave enough to face the cooler weather I would definitely wear this outfit though, bare legged and with some my little Dorothy Perkins Burgundy Chelsea Boots (I love these boots so much). I know it's a little matchy-matchy but I kind of liked the look and the grungy feel it had, team it with a black leather jacket and I would be in my element.
(Boots - Dorothy Perkins
I'm sure that they had this dress in other colours which I might have to go back for, it is so comfy and fits perfectly. I don't like when bodycon dress feel incredibly tight and have no give in them, but the jersey material makes it comfortable and flattering. 
What are you loving at the moment? 




No comments:

Post a Comment