Monday 8 September 2014

FASHION: OOTD Casual Lunch with my Parents

So, for once, me and my dad managed to get a day off work together, so we decided to go out for dinner with my mum. We only went to a local pub which is literally down the road from us, but I really liked what I wore so I thought I would share it with you.

Jacket - River Island / T-Shirt - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop Leigh Jeans

I kept it very casual as I was only walking down the road and wanted to be comfy. So I teamed a pale blue/grey striped t-shirt with my Topshop Leigh Jeans (my favourite) and as it looked a little bit like rain wore this River Island Blazer. It's really thin and is perfect for this time of year. It has a small spot in it which you can't see very well in the image too. 

Necklace - Topshop 

To dress the outfit up a little I wore this statement necklace from Topshop. I can see me getting a lot of wear out of this. I also wore my white converse but if you wanted to look a little smarter I would pair this look up with a pair of loafers Dorothy Perkins have a lot of nice loafers in at the moment. I had a little spree in Topshop recently, however, all opinions are my own despite that the majority of the post consisting of Arcadia clothing. 

Hope you guys have had a nice day, what do you wear on a casual family dinner? 





No comments:

Post a Comment