Monday 1 December 2014

MUSIC: Jesse McCartney - Punch Drunk Recreation

Today, I thought I'd be brief and just share with you a song and music video that I've been obsessed with all last week. I cannot stop listening to Jesse McCartney's 'Punch Drunk Recreation'. It's one of those songs that just lifts your mood.
I love the beat of the song and the fun nature of it. It's still got that old school funk vibe which is seeming ever so popular with artists that have been in the business for a while. We all know I have a soft spot for Jesse McCartney, and if you follow me on Twitter you'll have seen me saying how I would love to dance with him one day. Not only does he seem like a really nice guy and fun to be around but he creates music which is in a genre that I don't normal listen to but makes me really like it. If there's one thing that Jesse McCartney can make me do it is dance (very badly, I may add). 'Punch Drunk Recreation' is the perfect song to listen to cheer you up or to listen to getting ready for a night out. 

Check out Jesse McCartney's music video for 'Punch Drunk Recreation' below: 
What songs have you been loving this week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment