Thursday 1 January 2015

LIFE: Bring it on 2015

New Year Resolutions are something we all make and never keep. 'A new year, a new me' something that get's on everyone nerves, right? So, this year I'm not having resolutions. I want to set goals which I can aim towards. At the beginning of the year I had some therapy sessions to discuss my social anxiety and panic disorder, and within those sessions we set some goals which I was to work towards. I'm pretty much ticked all of those off now apart from a trip to London. So I wanted to share my goals with you guys so I can reflect back on them next year and see how well I've done.

Go to London.
This is the top of my list, I've wanted to go to London shopping for a while now. I haven't been since I was a kid and as it's the last thing I've got to tick off I want to make it my mission to have at least a day in London with either friends or family.

Travelling and going on holiday.
I haven't had a holiday since I was 16 because I've been working all the time. I haven't even been to the beach. So, this next year I want to travel more. Whether that's in the UK or abroad. I, at the very least, want to see a beach this year.

Go to more gigs.
I love going to concerts but this last year I only went to one which is quite pathetic considering how many I wanted to go to. I'm hopefully, going to go to more this year, obviously this does depend on who tours. But I'm planning on seeing Tim Schou at the Aaron Carter gig in January and I'm hoping to see Maroon 5 this year around my birthday (fingers crossed).

Spend more time with family and friends.
This last year I've been working such a lot that I feel like I haven't had much time to hang out with my friends and family enough. I used to go to garden centres with my Sister-in-law and I would go to parties every weekend when I was younger. So this year, I want to do more on my days off opposed to sitting around watching movies all day (though that does sound rather lovely too).

Take more risks and opportunities. 
This isn't something I've done much before. But when I have in the past I've found that even if I haven't loved every minute of it that it's helped me grow as a person. I want to say 'yes' to more opportunities whether that's with work or with this blog. I don't want to sit back wondering what could've happened.

I want to spend more time on this blog.
Finally, I want to put up more posts. I love writing on this blog and whenever I'm sat down at a table writing these posts and editing HTML codes it makes me incredibly happy. So, I want to update this blog as much as possible. I also want to do more fashion/lifestyle and beauty posts as I really do love thinking about what outfits I would like to share on my blog. I also think I've found my own style and what suits me best now.

These are just a few things that I hope to achieve this coming year. Though they are quite loose and non-specific I think that will help in making sure I meet them.I hope you all have an amazing 2015 and remember that you can get whatever you want out of the year.

What are you hoping to achieve this year? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment