Friday 30 January 2015

MUSIC: Maroon 5 - Sugar

Drop everything right now because Maroon 5 have a new music video out. Okay, so maybe don't drop anything but you really need to watch the music video. 'Sugar' was one of my favourite tracks off of 'V' album and this music video makes me love it even more.
Basically, the band crash real weddings in one day around LA to play for the party. Their is a lot of talk about how real the weddings are and if they were staged or if it was scripted, but honestly, I don't care. It's a music video at the end of the day, if its real then I'm jealous because how the hell will a wedding top Maroon 5 randomly surprising everyone? If not, then the idea behind it was brilliant. Either way, the music video has gotten people talking and what more could a band want. At least their music video is classy.

'Sugar' has that old school vibe to it, a little bit of swing mixed in with their usual pop making it a little different to everything else available, it definitely reminds me of summer and makes me wish for the sun to come out and the cold weather to disappear. The song makes me incredibly happy and brightens my mood. It's one of those feel good songs about being in love with someone.

The band looks incredibly dapper in the music video with their tuxes and bow ties. No doubt though if Adam Levine showed up at my wedding their is a good chance I wouldn't be getting married that man is perfection in my eyes. Also, I would've freaked out beyond belief, I mean its Maroon 5 who doesn't love them. It's a cool music video with a feel good vibe to it and if it doesn't make your face hurt from smiling so much then I don't know what will.

Check out Maroon 5's music video for 'Sugar' below:
What do you make of the music video? Leave a comment below telling me.


No comments:

Post a Comment