Sunday 24 August 2014

BEAUTY: The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet

I've been a little bit addicted to The Body Shop this month, as you can tell from the picture below I went a little crazy and this was just the first of three purchases I've made this month, oops. I had finished work and it was pay day and I met my mum, so whilst we were trying to kill a bit of time we decided to pop into The Body Shop on our way to Costa. I did make a few little impulse buys and then some of these were freebies. But I wanted to start by talking about the Mango Body Sorbet that I picked up.
Now, the bottle isn't that brilliant to photograph as you can probably tell as the text is all a silver colour so it's hard to pick up but I have been using this an awful lot since I bought it about three weeks ago and I love it. It has a very refreshing feel to it, so it's perfect for summer, particularly in the morning. It's also very cooling and if you've seen the advertisements for them you'll know that they were pictured as being almost like ice lollies. I think this was a perfect interpretation. 
The lady in The Body Shop told me that these were a fairly new addition and said that the the sorbet ranges keeps your skin moisturised for 24 hours (at least I think that's what she said). Either way, I find this is really moisturising, I like it for a morning as it makes me feel a little more awake, particularly on hot days. It doesn't feel greasy and sinks into the skin very quickly, so you're not stood around ages waiting to get changed. It has also left my skin feeling really soft too. I love the Mango scent also. It's very citrus-y and perfect for the summer as it smells (and feels) incredibly light.

Have you tried any of The Body Shop sorbet range? What was your opinion?





No comments:

Post a Comment