Monday 4 August 2014

MUSIC: Philips Action Fit Earphones

Today's post is a little different, however, I thought I would show some appreciation for my much loved earphones. It's probably obvious now that I listen to a lot of music and when I'm not listening to music I'm watching Netflix, therefore, earphones are pretty important in my life. If I could I would just go out and by a pair of Beats but I can't justify spending that much on headphones, especially considering my relationship with breaking headphones. So, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, keep reading.
I went through a phase of getting through headphones every couple of weeks and it got very expensive. So, I started browsing on Amazon and came across the the Phillips Action Fit Earphones. I'd never heard of them before but they were on offer or something which made them fairly cheap so I decided to purchase them. I don't like ear bud earphones as they just fall out of my ears and after awhile they irritate my skin, so went for this style. They're shaped to fit into your ears perfectly and come with 3 different sizes of caps to put on depending on the size of your ears and which fit better. Mine recently broke - which is how this post came across - and I immediately went out and bought a replacement. They lasted my about 8-9 months which considering the price and how much I use them I thought was really good.

The headphones are advertised as 'tuned for sports' which I'm guessing means they're good if you do a lot of exercise and want to listen to music as they don't fall out of your ears. They're also sweat (lovely) proof which is always good. I've found that the bass is really good, it obviously does go after a while but I found the sound quality lasted a long time.

I have only managed to find them in orange so far, but I quite like that. They might not be the most subtle thing (colour wise) but as long as they're working well, does it really matter? Anyway, you can buy these on Amazon (here) for only £13.99 which I think is quite reasonable as they did last me a really long time.

What are you favourite headphones? Any recomendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment