Thursday 28 August 2014

FASHION: Edgy Work Wear

So, I actually wore this outfit a while ago now, I'm sorry for the delay of posting this but to be honest, I just didn't know what title to give this outfit. I've decided on 'Edgy Work Wear' it's not really but compared to what everyone else wears at my  work place, I am definitely breaking the boundaries here.
Cami Dress - ASOS (now in sale) / Skirt - Urban Outfitters (similar here
I bought the skirt from Urban Outfitters (unfortunately its now sold out but there are loads similar on the high street) and noticed it was a little bit see through, and so I decided to buy a little slip dress from ASOS, that way I could wear it like a cami top but feel more confident that you couldn't see my knickers. When I went to work, I actually teamed this up with black tights (we can't show bare legs, unfortunately, plus it is a little short for my work) and some dainty loafer type shoes. I also think that this outfit would be perfect for a night out without tights and wearing some shoe boots or heels.
Look at that awkward posing and what is my hair doing? Shexy ;) 
I will definitely be cracking this outfit out more with tights and some boots when the weather drops a little cooler. I always find I love wearing skirts and dresses more in Autumn and Winter because I can wear tights and boots (my winning combo). 


No comments:

Post a Comment