Sunday 17 August 2014

BEAUTY: B. Cheeky Blushers

I've mentioned the brand B. before which is exclusive to Superdrug, talking about their Light Hydrating Foundation (click here). Today, I wanted to shine a light on two blushers which I have been absolutely loving this summer. I bought my first B. Cheeky Blusher around November time, and I can remember telling my friend, Charlie, to pick one up. I originally bought 'Candy Cane' which is a sweet pink colour. It's perfect for a more natural look or if you've gone for heavy eye makeup or a bold lip and want something to tone the look down more. I really liked this during the winter as it gave me that touch of colour and looked more natural.
 (L-R) 'Sherbet', 'Candy Cane'
'Candy Cane'
However, as soon as the weather began to pick up I decided to have a little a look at their other colours and picked up 'Sherbet' this is my favourite blusher I've owned. It's perfect for spring and summer. I'm not massively into bronzers as they always look a little too orange on me, so I went for this peach shade in the hope it would make me look a little more tanned. I love the colour and thinks it adds just the right amount of tint, it made me look a little more bronzed and glowing (just a note, I am incredibly pale naturally). It also looks very natural  and is very buildable.
'Sherbet'
The B. Cheeky Blushers are powder blushers, but I find that they stay on all day and they look really natural too. They're not chalky at all. I use a little Kabuki Brush that I picked up from Superdrug to apply it and find that it works really well. They have a range of different shades and I am tempted to pick up another but these two are definitely worth looking into. 'Candy Cane' is more of an everyday kind of shade and 'Sherbet' is a very summery shade.Like I've previously said, I've been using the 'Sherbet' since March and you can see that it's not even close to being finished, so they also last for a long time too. They usually cost, £5.99 but at the moment they are on offer at £2.99 on Superdrug's website, so get them whilst they're cheap.





No comments:

Post a Comment