Thursday 2 June 2016

BEAUTY: My Travel Skincare

As I said at the beginning of the week I'm going away for a couple of days so I thought I'd share with you a few skincare bits that will be accompanying me on the trip. It might seem a little excessive but I also don't want to breakaway from my usual skincare that I use at home.

I've got my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish just to take my makeup off in the evening and to wash my face in the morning. I love this product and even though I've tried similar products I always return to this one. I'm also taking my Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator just because I want to use it up and it makes my skin feel incredibly soft after I've used it.

I'm taking my Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes just in case I fancy being lazy one night to remove my make up. I'm taking my Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic with me, which I'm praying doesn't leak like it did the other day. I love this as it just instantly brightens up my skin. I've then got my Yes to Tomatoes Daily Moisturiser, I tend to use this night and day. It's quite a thick cream that I just apply all over my face and neck. I've been using it for a couple of months now and I'm really enjoying it. For eye cream I'm taking my Ren Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel which is really cooling and keeps the are moisturised well. It's also helps for my concealer not to crease here. Finally I've got my favourite and only lip balm I tend to use, the Nuxe Reve De Miel.

For my body I've just got the Original Source Shower Gel in Vanilla and Raspberry with me, I obsessed with the fragrance of this stuff, even if I do smell a little bit like a yoghurt afterwards. I'm taking my Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk which I've fallen in love with again. I've just picked up a random hand cream from my stash which is the Rituals Ginkgo's Secret Caring Hand Balm so I'll be testing that out whilst I'm away.

What do you pack to go away with?


No comments:

Post a Comment