Wednesday 29 June 2016

BEAUTY: Clinique Smart Night Moisturiser

I've recently been using the Clinique Smart Night Moisturiser just before I go to bed and I've been loving the product. I've been taking all my make up off and then applying this before I go to sleep and I've been enjoying how my skin looks and feels afterwards.

The product is quite thick and heavier than other moisturisers I've used from the brand however I tend to find that night creams are a lot thicker anyway. The product sinks into the skin really quickly and doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the skin at all. My skin also feels super soft after applying it. I've also found that with a combination of  using the Smart Night Moisturiser and the Moisture Surge in the day that any dry patches that I usually get are non-existent. My skin is also looking a lot brighter and glowing. One thing I don't like about the moisturiser is the smell. I do find it quite strong and a little like antiseptic cream but I can ignore that fact if its making a difference in my skin.

The product isn't the cheapest. Mine was in a Bonus Time Gift so I've just been testing it out, but at £48 I do think it's expensive. I'm going to keep testing it out over the next month or so and I'll get back to you on whether I would repurchase it. I do think it's been amazing but I'm not sure if I'd part with that much money for it yet.

Have you tested the Clinique Smart Night Moisturiser before? Let me know what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment