Tuesday 28 June 2016

BOOKS: Charlotte Crosby - Me, Me, Me

I am a massive Charlotte Crosby fan. I'm not going to lie this time last year I hadn't a clue who she was but a late night Geordie Shore marathon when nothing else was on made me fall in love with her personality. She just seems so genuine and is incredibly funny. I asked Scott for her book (Me, Me, Me) for my birthday and he managed to pick me up the paperback version with an added chapter in the back (woo-hoo).

Firstly, I couldn't put the book down. I'm not one to read autobiographies or memoirs normally. I've only read a handful before from women that I really look up to and admire. With Charlotte Crosby's book I just wanted to know more and I knew it would be an hilarious read. If one thing is for sure I wasn't disappointed. The book is broken up into sections of her life, or incidents that have happened in her life. The chapter titles really make you want to keep reading. Every time I finished a chapter I'd read the name of the next and I'd be like, 'oh god, what did she do next'. I just couldn't put the book down.

You learn more about her family life and I think it's amazing how supportive her family has been about her career choices and lifestyle choices. I know if I passed out on my roof, my parents would probably kill me. I love that we learn more about her friends growing up as well as her Geordie Shore friends. But the main thing I liked about the book is the way its written. It's literally like you're sat with her and she's just chatting away and telling you all these stories. I think that's what made me keep reading. She comes across as a down to earth - if not eccentric when drunk - person and I guess that's from how she's been raised. Fame just doesn't seem to have faced her especially when you read the sections about her being star struck over meeting celebrities.

If you're a fan of Charlotte Crosby's or you're looking for a down to earth book that will keep you laughing, I would definitely check out her Me. Me, Me book. It's now available in paperback with an extra chapter in there too. Have you guys read her book? What did you think? Also, have you tried out her workout DVD's and are they any good, I'm really tempted to give them a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment