Thursday 16 June 2016

BEAUTY: The Pinita Colada Collection

I love a good The Body Shop Collection and their summer collections are always something I'm drawn to. This year the collection is Pinita Colada and it smells just like summer. It smells really light and fresh with the pineapple and coconut scent you're left smelling like a tropical holiday, which I personally love.

I picked up the Pinita Colada Shower Gel and Pinita Colada Body Sorbet, both products I've tried before in different fragrances and really love. Firstly, the shower gel. You can never go wrong with the shower gel. It's really gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling incredibly fresh and clean. It's a shower gel so there's not much to say about it to be fair. I do however, really love the packaging. The bottle is slightly different to their usual shower gels and I think it looks really cute sat on your shelf.

The Pinita Colada Body Sorbet is amazing, especially if you've caught the sun a little bit. I love the sorbets if I've been sat out in the sun or been in the sun a little too much. I hate that tight feeling your skin gets if your feeling a little sun burnt or tanned, so I love to apply the sorbets. I find they help get rid of this tightness and also helps to cool the skin. Though the sorbets aren't really moisturising like the body butters I find they're perfect for the summer as a little top and boost of hydration to the skin. When you apply this product, the scent is so strong I feel like you don't have to apply perfume. I would highly recommend. I really wanted to pick  up the Body Scrub in this fragrance too, but at the time I went to buy it they were all sold out. It's definitely my favourite collection since the Wild Argan Oil range.

Have you tried out The Body Shop's new Pinita Colada range yet? Let me know what you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment