Friday 10 June 2016

FASHION: Summer Walks

I picked up this stripe swing top from Dorothy Perkins yesterday and just think its the sweetest cami to exist. I had  a few similar to this in style when I was younger and I would live in them all summer so thought that this top would be a nice staple for my summer wardrobe. It's lightweight and the peplum style of the shirt makes it really cool to wear on hot days. I paired it with some Topshop Jeans and perhaps the comfiest shoes I've ever walked in (also from Dorothy Perkins). They have what feels like a cushion under the inner sole which makes them really comfortable to walk in for flat shoes. So here's what I wore today.


 Top - Dorothy Perkins / Jeans - Topshop Leigh / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins / Hat - Primark / Bag - ASOS 


What are your summer staples? 

No comments:

Post a Comment