Saturday 18 June 2016

FASHION: My Current Wishlist

Seeing as the weather has been rubbish where I live at the moment, I haven't fancied venturing outside for half an hour to try and get some shots of an outfit this week. But instead of missing my fashion post this week I thought I'd share with you some bits that I've been lusting after in the shops lately. Whilst I've been eyeing up a lot of gym clothes lately I'm going to keep this strictly to what I would wear everyday and maybe put up the gym wish list next week. So here goes.


 
 


Anybody who knows me, will also know I am a shoe person. I don't mind bags and I have got a fair few but I love shoes. Whether they hurt me or not I can't help picking up a pair of shoes. Sometimes I stick them in the wardrobe and never wear them because they're uncomfortable but that doesn't bother me because I just adore them. I've been after some brogues or loafers in a pale blue almost grey shade for awhile now and saw these on ASOS. I really like the look of them from the pictures and I've been so tempted to purchase them for a while now. I just think they're so pretty and are great for dressing up an outfit but still looking really casual at the same time.

I've been looking at this playsuit from Topshop for a couple of weeks now. I was hunting for an outfit for a night out and I became obsessed with this playsuit but at the time they only had it in Petite which would've been way too short. But now that it's in the regular length I am incredibly tempted to pick it up. I love the pattern on the playsuit and the cut out detailing, however I am unsure whether the colours would suit me.

I saw a girl in a pair of trousers similar to these from River Island the other day and they looked so nice on. She looked effortlessly put together. I thought they looked incredibly smart on but like you weren't in a power suit either because of the tie around the waist. I've got a pair similar in Navy and wore them so much for work last summer so I'm thinking these may need to be bought.

The final thing that I'm lusting after is this black floral dress from Urban Outfitters. I love the racer back with a lattice lace up detailing, and the wrap around skirt. I think it's just perfect for summer and going on holiday. I'm all about black floral dresses in the summer if I'm going to wear dresses. I also found v-necks are really flattering on me lately too and it looks like a light material to keep you nice and cool in summer.

What have you been lusting after lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment