Thursday 9 June 2016

BEAUTY: Nars The Multiple

I've wanted to try some Nars products for a couple of years now so when I went into Space NK about two months ago now I went in specifically to pick up a lipstick but as they didn't have the colour I wanted I came out with The Multiple in the shade 'Orgasm'.
I'd heard a few beauty bloggers talking about the product and obviously, the Nars powder blushers have always been raved about so much, so I was really intrigued. So I've been using the blusher non-stop since I picked it up and I'm obsessed with it. It's a cream blusher in a stick form which I find really easy to apply. The blusher is incredibly creamy so it's very easy to blend, it's also really pigmented but I find that it's so easy to use that you never end up looking like a clown. The product also has a bit of shimmer in it so it can also act as a highlight if your careful with how you apply it. 

I absolutely adore this product, it's a perfect pinky shade that looks like a natural flush too. I keep meaning to pick up a different shade and I think they do an actual highlight so I need to get to my nearest Nars counter soon. 

Have you tried Nars The Multiple yet? Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment